PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns:
Including:advertising, retargeting and more.)
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
[[INCLUDE IF USING REMARKETING OR TARGETED ADVERTISING]]
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED.
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 12.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Rubinstein 39, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, 6821227, Israel
Customer List Custom Audiences Terms
Facebook’s customer list custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers ("Audience"). When using this feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass it to Facebook ("Hashed Data") to be used to create your Audience. Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept,” passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, or using an Audience for advertising, you agree to the following:
You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create an Audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
If you are providing Hashed Data on behalf of an advertiser, you represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to the advertiser to disclose and use such data on their behalf and will bind the advertiser to these terms.
You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honoring or provided to opt out of having such data used to create targeting audiences on Facebook. To the extent an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to them to create an Audience, you will remove them from the Audience.
You instruct Facebook to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Facebook will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will implement processes and procedures to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise the Audience(s) created from your Hashed Data (“your Audience(s)”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook's systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook's systems. These processes and procedures include the measures listed in Facebook’s Data Security Terms (as updated from time to time, for example, to reflect technological developments) which are expressly incorporated into these terms.
Facebook will not give access to or information about the Audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your Audience(s) to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your Audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You acknowledge that Facebook offers tools to provide transparency to people about how Facebook advertising works, to explain why people are shown specific ads, and to allow people to control their ads experience. You also acknowledge that Facebook does not disclose to you which individual users comprise your Audience created based on your Hashed Data.
Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, this feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of Audiences at any time. You may delete your Audience(s) from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
You may not use this feature unless you are an advertiser (or an agency acting on behalf of an advertiser), Ads API or Custom Audiences API partner, a data partner uploading an audience on behalf of that advertiser, or have obtained express, written permission from Facebook.
You may not sell or transfer your Audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer Audiences. However, advertisers and their service providers, as well as independent parties you have entered into agreements with for licensing marketing information, can share Audiences with each other through tools we make available for that purpose, subject to the restrictions and requirements of those tools, our terms, and applicable law.
- Data Processing Terms:
- To the extent Hashed Data contain Personal Information which you Process subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) or you are in Andorra, Azores, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Isle of Man, Madeira, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Réunion, San Marino, Saint Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, Switzerland, United Kingdom sovereign bases in Cyprus (Akrotiri or Dhekelia), or Vatican City, the parties acknowledge and agree that for purposes of creating your Audience(s), as described above, that you are the Controller in respect of such Personal Information, and you instruct Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland (“Facebook Ireland”) to Process such Personal Information on your behalf as your Processor pursuant to these terms and Facebook’s Data Processing Terms. The Data Processing Terms are expressly incorporated herein by reference and apply between you and Facebook Ireland together with these Customer List Custom Audiences Terms.
- In all other cases, the parties acknowledge and agree that for purposes of creating your Audience(s), as described above, that you are the controller in respect of such Personal Information, and you instruct Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA to Process such Personal Information on your behalf as your Processor pursuant to these terms and Facebook’s Data Processing Terms. The Data Processing Terms are expressly incorporated herein by reference and apply between you and Facebook, Inc. together with these Custom Audience Terms.
- “Personal Information,” “Controller,” “Processor” and “Processing” in this Section 10 have the meanings set out in the Data Processing Terms.
- References to GDPR and its provisions in these terms include the GDPR as amended and incorporated into UK law after the GDPR ceases to apply in the UK.
For US Data Subjects: The parties acknowledge and agree that the State-Specific Terms may apply to the provision and use of this feature and are incorporated into these Customer List Custom Audiences Terms by reference.
These terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms are supplemental to the Commercial Terms and do not replace any other terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Policies and Self-Serve Ads Terms, which will continue to apply. In the event of any conflict between these terms and the Commercial Terms, these terms will govern with respect to your use of this feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.
- These terms apply to the creation of Audiences as described above. Website Custom Audiences, Mobile App Custom Audiences, and Offline Custom Audiences are subject to the Business Tools Terms. We have updated the Custom Audiences Terms, including changing its name to the Customer List Custom Audiences Terms. For purposes of the Custom Audiences Terms, references in existing terms or agreements to the “your custom audience(s)” will now mean Audience(s).
Facebook Business Tools Terms
When you use the Facebook Business Tools to send us or otherwise enable the collection of Business Tool Data (as defined in Section 1 below), these terms govern the use of that data.
Background: Ad Products and other Business Tools
We may receive Business Tool Data as a result of your use of Facebook ad products, in connection with advertising, matching, measurement and analytics. Those ad products include, but are not limited to, Facebook Pixel, Conversions API (formerly known as Server-Side API), Facebook SDK for App Events, Offline Conversions, App Events API and Offline Events API. We also receive Business Tools Data in the form of impression data sent by Facebook Social Plugins (for example the Like and Share buttons) and Facebook Login, and data from certain APIs such as Messenger Customer Match via the Send API. Facebook may also offer pilot, test, alpha, or beta programs from time to time through which you may provide Business Tool Data. Uses of Business Tools Data are described below.
By clicking "Accept" or using any of the Facebook Business Tools, you agree to the following:
- Sharing Business Tool Data with Facebook
- You may use the Facebook Business Tools to send us one or both of the following types of personal information (“Business Tool Data”) for the purposes described in Section 2:
- “Event Data” is other information that you share about people and the actions that they take on your websites and apps or in your shops, such as visits to your sites, installations of your apps, and purchases of your products. While Event Data does include information collected and transferred when people access a website or app with Facebook Login or Social Plugins (e.g. the Like button), it does not include information created when an individual interacts with our platform via Facebook Login, Social Plugins, or otherwise (e.g. by logging in, or liking or sharing an article or song). Information created when an individual interacts with our platform via Facebook Login, Social Plugins, or otherwise is governed by the Platform Terms.
- Note: for purposes of these Business Tool Terms, references in existing terms or agreements to “Customer Data” will now mean “Business Tool Data.”
- Subject to Section 1.d, we will not share Business Tool Data that you provide to us with third parties (including advertisers) unless you advise us that we are permitted to do so or we are required to do so by law.
- We will implement processes and procedures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Business Tool Data, including by maintaining appropriate organizational, technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of the Business Tool Data while they are within our systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of Business Tool Data within our systems. These processes and procedures include the measures listed in Facebook’s Data Security Terms (as updated from time to time, for example, to reflect technological developments) which are expressly incorporated into these Business Tools Terms.
- You agree that Facebook may provide access to and/or a copy of Event Data about a particular individual to that individual upon their request.
- You represent and warrant that you (and any data provider that you may use) have all of the necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis (in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry guidelines) for the disclosure and use of Business Tool Data.
- You will notify us promptly in writing of any actual or threatened complaint or challenge related to the use of any Business Tool Data under these Business Tools Terms and will cooperate with us in responding to such a complaint or challenge.
- If you are using or sharing the Business Tool Data on behalf of or together with a third party, you also represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to such third party to use, share, and process such data on its behalf and bind such third party to these Business Tools Terms. You will only use or share the Business Tool Data or any audience or reports generated through use of the Business Tool Data with or on behalf of such third party.
- You will not share Business Tool Data with us that you know or reasonably should know is from or about children under the age of 13 or that includes health, financial information or other categories of sensitive information (including any information defined as sensitive under applicable laws, regulations and applicable industry guidelines).
Use of Business Tool Data
- We will use Business Tool Data for the following purposes depending on which Facebook Business Tools you choose to use:
- Contact Information for Matching
- You instruct us to process the Contact Information solely to match the Contact Information against user IDs (“Matched User IDs”), as well as to combine those user IDs with corresponding Event Data. We will delete Contact Information following the match process.
- Event Data for Measurement and Analytics Services
- You may instruct us to process Event Data (a) to prepare reports on your behalf on the impact of your advertising campaigns and other online content (“Campaign Reports”) and (b) to generate analytics and insights about people and their use of your apps, websites, products and services (“Analytics”).
- We grant to you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Campaign Reports and Analytics for your internal business purposes only and solely on an aggregated and anonymous basis for measurement purposes. You will not disclose the Campaign Reports or Analytics, or any portion thereof, to any third party, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us. We will not disclose the Campaign Reports or Analytics, or any portion thereof, to any third party without your permission, unless (i) they have been combined with Campaigns Reports and Analytics from numerous other third parties and (ii) your identifying information is removed from the combined Campaign Reports and Analytics.
- Event Data for Targeting Your Ads
- You may provide Event Data to target your ad campaigns to people who interact with your business. You may direct us to create custom audiences, which are groups of Facebook users based on Event Data, to target ad campaigns (including Website Custom Audiences, Mobile App Custom Audiences, and Offline Custom Audiences). Facebook will process Event Data to create such audiences for you. You may not sell or transfer these audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer these audiences. Facebook will not provide such audiences to other advertisers unless you or your service providers share audiences with other advertisers through tools we make available for that purpose, subject to the restrictions and requirements of those tools and our terms.
- These terms apply to the use of Website Custom Audiences, Mobile App Custom Audiences, and Offline Custom Audiences created through Facebook's Business Tools. Customer List Custom Audiences provided through our separate custom audience feature are subject to the Customer List Custom Audience Terms.
- Event Data To Deliver Commercial and Transactional Messages
- We may use the Matched User IDs and associated Event Data to help you reach people with transactional and other commercial messages on Messenger and other Facebook Company Products.
- Event Data to Improve Ad Delivery, Personalize Features and Content and to Improve and Secure the Facebook Products
- You may provide Event Data to improve ad targeting and delivery optimization of your ad campaigns. We may correlate that Event Data to people who use Facebook Company Products to support the objectives of your ad campaign, improve the effectiveness of ad delivery models, and determine the relevance of ads to people. We may use Event Data to personalize the features and content (including ads and recommendations) that we show people on and off our Facebook Company Products. In connection with ad targeting and delivery optimization, we will: (i) use your Event Data for delivery optimization only after aggregating such Event Data with other data collected from other advertisers or otherwise collected on Facebook Products; and (ii) not allow other advertisers or third parties to target advertising solely on the basis of your Event Data.
- To improve the experience for people who use Facebook Company Products, we may also use Event Data to promote safety and security on and off the Facebook Company Products, for research and development purposes and to maintain the integrity of and to improve the Facebook Company Products.
Special Provisions Concerning the Use of Certain Business Tools
- This section applies to your use of Business Tools to enable Facebook to store and access cookies or other information on an end user's device.
- You (or partners acting on your behalf) may not place pixels associated with your Business Manager or ad account on websites that you do not own without our written permission.
- You represent and warrant that you have provided robust and sufficiently prominent notice to users regarding the Business Tool Data collection, sharing and usage that includes, at a minimum:
- In jurisdictions that require informed consent for storing and accessing cookies or other information on an end user’s device (such as but not limited to the European Union), you must ensure, in a verifiable manner, that an end user provides all necessary consents before you use Facebook Business Tools to enable the storage of and access to Facebook cookies or other information on the end user’s device. (For suggestions on implementing consent mechanisms, visit Facebook’s Cookie Consent Guide for Sites and Apps.)
Modification, Termination, and Retention:
- We may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to, or discontinue the availability of the Facebook Business Tools at any time. You may discontinue your use of the Facebook Business Tools at any time.
- Subject to these Business Tools Terms, we may retain the Event Data for a maximum of two years. We will retain any audiences you create using the Event Data until you delete them via your account tools. These Business Tools Terms do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from us (including but not limited to the Self-Serve Ad Terms and the Facebook Advertising Policies) and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns. Facebook's Custom Audience Terms will not apply to audiences generated through the processing of Business Tools Data under these Business Tools Terms.
- We reserve the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these Business Tools Terms.
- These terms supplement and amend the Facebook Commercial Terms of Service. Facebook may update these Business Tools Terms from time to time. By continuing to access or use the Business Tools after any update, you agree to be bound by it. The parties acknowledge and agree that the US State-Specific Terms may apply to the provision and use of the Facebook Business Tools and are incorporated into these Business Tools Terms by reference.
- Nothing in these Business Tools Terms will prevent us from making disclosures to our users in relation to Facebook Business Tools as we may be advised or as we may determine are appropriate or required under applicable law.
- In the event of any express conflict between these Business Tools Terms and the Commercial Terms, these Business Tools Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the Facebook Business Tools, and solely to the extent of the conflict.
Additional Terms for Processing of Personal Information
- To the extent the Business Tool Data contain Personal Information which you Process subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), the following terms apply:
- The parties acknowledge and agree that you are the Controller in respect of the Processing of Personal Information in Business Tool Data for purposes of providing matching, measurement and analytics services described in Sections 2.a.i and 2.a.ii above (e.g. to provide you with Analytics and Campaign Reports), and that you instruct Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland (“Facebook Ireland”) to Process such Personal Information for those purposes on your behalf as your Processor pursuant to these Business Tools Terms and Facebook’s Data Processing Terms. The Data Processing Terms are expressly incorporated herein by reference and apply between you and Facebook Ireland together with these Business Tools Terms.
- Regarding Personal Information in Event Data referring to people’s actions on your websites and apps which integrate Facebook Business Tools for whose Processing you and Facebook Ireland jointly determine the means and purposes, you and Facebook Ireland acknowledge and agree to be Joint Controllers in accordance with Article 26 GDPR. The joint controllership extends to the collection of such Personal Information via the Facebook Business Tools and its subsequent transmission to Facebook Ireland in order to be used for the purposes set out above under Sections 2.a.iii to 2.a.v.1 (“Joint Processing”). For further information, click here. The Joint Processing is subject to the Controller Addendum, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference and applies between you and Facebook Ireland together with these Business Tools Terms. Facebook Ireland remains an independent Controller in accordance with Article 4(7) GDPR for any Processing of such data that takes place after it has been transmitted to Facebook Ireland.
- You, as the case may be, and Facebook Ireland remain independent Controllers in accordance with Article 4(7) GDPR for any Processing of Personal Information in Business Tool Data under GDPR not subject to Sections 5.a.i and 5.a.ii.
- Section 5.a.i also applies when you are in Andorra, Azores, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Isle of Man, Madeira, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Réunion, San Marino, Saint Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, Switzerland, United Kingdom sovereign bases in Cyprus (Akrotiri and Dhekelia), and Vatican City.
- To the extent the Business Tool Data contain Personal Information which you Process not subject to GDPR and you are not in any of the territories listed in Section 5.b, you acknowledge and agree that you are the Controller in respect of the Processing of such Personal Information for purposes of providing matching, measurement and analytics services described in Sections 2.a.i and 2.a.ii above (e.g. to provide you with Analytics and Campaign Reports), and you instruct Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA to Process such Personal Information for those purposes on your behalf as your Processor pursuant to these Business Tools Terms and Facebook’s Data Processing Terms. The Data Processing Terms are expressly incorporated herein by reference and apply in addition to these Business Tools Terms.
- "Personal Information", "Controller", “Processor” and “Processing” in this Section have the meanings set out in the Data Processing Terms. References to GDPR and its provisions in this Section 5 include the GDPR as amended and incorporated into UK law after the GDPR ceases to apply in the UK.
- We have updated the Terms For Conversion Tracking, Custom Audiences From Your Website, and Custom Audiences From Your Mobile App, including changing its name to the Facebook Business Tools Terms. For purposes of the Facebook Business Tools Terms, references in existing terms or agreements to the “Facebook Tools” will now mean Facebook Business Tools.
- We have updated the Offline Conversion Terms, including changing its name to the Facebook Business Tools Terms. For the purposes of the Facebook Business Tools Terms, references in existing terms or agreements to (i) “Sales Data” will now mean Business Tool Data; (ii) “User Information” will now mean Contact Information; (iii) “Sales Transaction Data” will now mean Event Data; (iv) “Matched Data” will now mean Event Data that is combined with Matched User IDs; (v) “Unmatched Data” will now mean Event Data that is not combined with Matched User IDs; (vi) “Reports” will now mean Campaign Reports; and (vii) “OC” will now mean our Offline Conversions feature.
Facebook’s product catalog feature enables you to upload product information (such as product identifier, title, link, description, type, condition, brand, size, color, and image link) to Facebook. Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook and by clicking “Accept” and using the product catalog feature, you agree to the following (“Terms”):
- Facebook may modify and use the content that you upload to, share with or otherwise provide to Facebook in connection with the product catalog feature to create, modify and run advertisements on your behalf and provide related measurement services. Product catalog content will also enable us to better target ads and to optimize our systems. If you provide a URL to for product catalog content, you agree that we may periodically pull updates from the URL to update the product catalog content.
- Product catalog content must comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
- Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue at any time the availability of the product catalog feature. You may discontinue your use of the product catalog feature at any time.
- If you are using any of these features on behalf of a third party, you also represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to such party to use such features on their behalf and bind such party to these terms.
These Terms govern your use of the product catalog feature. These features are part of the “Facebook” under Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (the “SRR”), and your use of these features is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” These Terms do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook or to your use of any specific advertising-related features (e.g., a particular ad targeting or measurement feature) of Facebook, and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns and your use of such features. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and such terms or the SRR, these Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the product catalog feature, and solely to the extent of the conflict. Any provision of these Terms, which ought to survive, shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these Terms from time to time, and your continued use of the product catalog feature constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Last Modified: February 13, 2015
The following terms (“Self-Serve Advertising Terms” or “Self-Serve Ad Terms”) apply to your use of Facebook Products (such as the self-service advertising interfaces and APIs) for creation, submission and/or delivery of any advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content (collectively, “Self-Serve Ad Interfaces”) and any order you place through the Self-Serve Ad Interfaces (“Order”).
You can target your desired audience by buying ads to be delivered on Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, our publisher network, or any place we serve ads.
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available. When serving your ad, we use best efforts to deliver the ads to the audience you specify or to achieve the outcome you select, though we cannot guarantee in every instance that your ad will reach its intended target or achieve the outcome you select.
- Your ads must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, as well as our Advertising Policies. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account.
- We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- You will pay for your Orders in accordance with the following:
- You will comply with our Community Payments Terms to the extent applicable.
- You will pay all amounts specified in each Order you place, along with any applicable taxes. The amount you owe for each Order will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms.
- By placing an Order, you authorize us to obtain your personal and/or business credit report from a credit bureau, either when you place an Order or at any time thereafter.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your advertising account, and you understand that you will be charged for any Orders placed on or through your advertising account.
- If you are making direct debit payments, you agree that we can charge you any amount that falls within the range you agreed to upon signup. We will notify you in advance if any charge will exceed the agreed-upon range.
- You can cancel an Order at any time, but your ads may run for 24 hours after you notify us, and you are still responsible for paying for all ads that run.
- The amounts we charge you may be subject to and include applicable taxes and levies, including without limitation withholding taxes. You are responsible for bearing and remitting any taxes that apply to your transactions. You will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
- If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may take additional steps to collect past due amounts. You will pay all expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable attorneys' fees. Past due amounts will accrue interest at 1% per month or the lawful maximum, whichever is less.
- We may allow you to purchase ads with an “Advertiser Balance,” which is a pre-paid balance that can be used solely to purchase ads on Facebook. Advertiser Balances are only for business or commercial purposes. Advertiser Balances are non-refundable except where required by law. Facebook is not a bank and does not offer banking services; accordingly, Advertiser Balances do not earn interest, are not deposit obligations, and are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, or any other entity or insurance scheme, whether governmental or private.
- You will fall under one of two categories depending on your payment method: invoiced or non-invoiced client. Invoiced clients are those for whom Facebook sets a maximum spending limit and issues invoices on a periodic basis for payment in accordance with the applicable invoicing terms. Non-invoiced clients are those who must make payments at the time of purchase itself. In its sole discretion, Facebook may classify clients as invoiced clients based on factors such as ad spend and creditworthiness.
- Once displayed, ads are public information. Ads may be re-shared and accessed outside of the targeted audience (including from the Facebook Page running the ads or within Facebook Products). If users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain on our Products (e.g., shared until the users delete it or visible to users through their account tools).
- If your ad is about Social Issues, Elections or Politics, Facebook may display (at no cost to you) and provide access to the ad content and creative, and information about the ad campaign (such as total spend and delivery data, and targeting information) for a period of seven years from the completion of your order.
- You consent that Facebook may disclose your advertising content, and all information associated with your advertising, to a governmental entity or body if Facebook believes that disclosure would assist in a lawful investigation.
- You represent and warrant that you have the authority to and will bind the advertiser to these Self-Serve Ad Terms and the Terms of Service, and the Commercial Terms, to which you also agree.
- If the advertiser you represent violates these Self-Serve Ad Terms, the Terms of Service, or the Commercial Terms, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
- You agree that we may provide campaign reporting information to the end advertiser for whom you placed a campaign.
- If you reside or have your principal place of business in the United States or Canada, Facebook, Inc. provides the Self-Serve Ad Interfaces.
- If you reside or have your principal place of business outside the United States or Canada, Facebook Ireland Limited provides the Self-Serve Ad Interfaces.
- Notwithstanding the above, advertisers in some countries may be subject to special provisions regarding Orders they place, including, under certain circumstances, that they contract directly with Facebook affiliate companies solely for purposes of placing Orders. If applicable to you, you can find these special provisions applicable to your Orders here.
- For the avoidance of doubt, regardless which entity you contract with (as described in Sections 16.a, 16.b and 16.c), Facebook’s Advertising Policies (and its Community Standards as incorporated) are enforced under the Terms of Service by the entity that provides the Facebook Products under the applicable Terms of Service in your region.